We’re looking for a bright and ambitious person to support our Digital Manager with the business’ growing digital services.
- Co-ordinating Effective’s efficient client coverage service – capturing and issuing client coverage every morning, after detailed training on Effective’s software
- Co-ordinating weekly and monthly coverage reports for clients – you’ll have a natural interest in news or what is engaging the public / what they are talking about
- Composing social media schedules for a variety of clients, and proactively reacting to interactions and updating shifting schedules accordingly
- We create and keep client contact lists up to date, as media contacts come and go or new and useful platforms emerge – it would great for you to help us keep on top of these – it’s also a natural way for you to become familiar with the UK’s constantly shifting media landscape.
You will be given full support, training and mentoring as you learn what we are all about and will then support the team with client accounts.
Much of this will be carried out from your own home, owing to the current climate, but socially distanced meetings in our Llandaff office will be initiated as soon and as safely as possible.
A more detailed job description is available from your careers mentor.
More about the role
A Digital Marketing qualification would be ideal but isn’t essential.
Welsh language capability would also be desirable, but again, not essential.
- Number of hours per week – 25
- 7.30am – 12.30pm (Monday – Friday)
- Minimum 6 months placement
- Pay: National Living Wage
How to apply
This role is being advertised as a Kickstart placement for those currently receiving Universal Credit.