Effective Communication is one of the leading and most dynamic public relations companies in Wales, serving a wide range of blue chip clients.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to support our team with various administrative tasks to help them look after our clients.
Based at our Llandaff office, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
A PR qualification or degree is not necessary for this role.
This role will include assisting the PR team in the following areas…
- PR research
- Compiling media lists
- Issuing and following up on press releases
- Monitoring and capturing media clippings
- Compiling monthly reports for clients
- Building relationships with media
- Assisting with co-ordination of events / launches and attendance lists
- Assisting the Office Manager where necessary
- Computer literate – all MS Office packages
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Well-organised, able to work to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Outgoing and confident
- Salary – from £17,000 per annum or pro rata
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and more
- Full-time or flexible working
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Alastair Milburn, Managing Director – email@example.com