Effective Communication is one of the leading and most dynamic public relations companies in Wales, serving a wide range of blue chip clients.
We’re looking for a PR Account Executive to support our team on a number of B2C and B2B client accounts.
Based at our Llandaff office, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
The successful candidate will be ready to hit the ground running, working on a number of B2C and B2B client accounts.
The role involves
- Creative copywriting – drafting press releases, social media posts and commentary on behalf of clients
- Working as part of an account team to manage clients
- Distribute press releases and liaise with the media
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, online, magazines and broadcast
- Collating and capture client coverage
- Booking photography and videography
- Organising and attending client events and photo calls
- Preparing regular clients reports and attend client meetings
This role is perfect if you
- Are positive and creative
- Are organised and motivated – with a number of client accounts to juggle, it’s important to manage your workload efficiently and know how to prioritise, as well as digging in to ease colleagues’ workloads if needed
- Want to make a measurable difference to clients’ businesses
Job type: Full-time (34 hours per week)
Based in Cardiff
To apply for this role at Effective
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Lydia Lambert, Associate Director – email@example.com