Search engines drive more than 80% of website traffic, with Google accounting for the vast majority of that. Research also suggests that few people look beyond the first page of search results, so it’s vital that your company is at or near the top of the list for your chosen keywords.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is all about high quality written content aimed at the right audience. What you need is a search engine-friendly website, with keywords expertly woven in to the pages, whilst also ensuring that the content is easily read and enjoyed by your target audience.
If you are developing an SEO strategy for the first time, it can be a challenge to know where to start, and you can spend a lot of money without anything to show for it.
At Effective, we work with you to understand what it is that you ultimately want to achieve from SEO.
Our SEO strategy approach:
- We find out from you what keywords and phrases you think you want to rank for
- We carry out keyword research and provide you with a list of keywords people are searching for including monthly search volumes and a difficulty rating
- Once agreed, we can filter these keywords into existing PR and content plans, or create a bespoke strategy solely for SEO
- Using our marketing-leading SEO software, we page-grade your website and carry out a SERP analysis to find out it’s ability to rank for these keywords
- We will make any necessary on-site changes to your website to improve your rankings, such as meta data and page title changes, as well as creating any content (blogs, PR etc) that may be required
We will also advise of any lucrative keywords that may be difficult to rank for organically, and whether or not these search positions can be achieved with pay-per-click (PPC advertising).
SEO Analysis FAQ's
We believe in creating unique content that people will want to read, engage with and share. In terms of SEO, we will create content in the form of blogs and PR, and answer the questions that people are desperately searching for. This content is added to your website to pull in people from search and social media.
A search engine results page (SERP) analysis allows us to see how your website compares to the top 10 results in a search engine for a chosen keyword. This helps us to understand how difficult it may be to rank for a chosen keyword against your competitors.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a digital advertising method that allows advertisers (you) to display ads for a given amount. You will only ever pay when someone clicks on your ads.
At Effective, we’re no stranger to using Google Adwords and other digital advertising channels to drive website traffic.